Programming Forums
User Name Password Register

RSS Feed
FORUM INDEX | TODAY'S POSTS | UNANSWERED THREADS | ADVANCED SEARCH

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #1
tafadzwa02

soccer statistics code/programme

I am looking for someone who can make me a aprogramme similar to http://www.soccerstats.com/ or http://www.soccerstatstracker.com/. Basically , the difference will be that I neeed the stats to have an update from the internet and for all the leagues which BET365.COM has bets for. The logic wil be as follows

Get the last 8 games the team has played , if the team has had over 2.5 goals (home or away) all the games , then flag it into colour VERY Dark Blue , If the team has had 6 games over 2.5 , then Dark Blue , If the team has had 5 times over 2.5 , then Light Blue , If the team has had 4 times over 2.5 then Black.

This same Logic should apply for under 2.5 Goals except the colour should be RED

This logic should apply everytime I update the information from the internet and should be up to date as soon as the results come out.

I should be able to export this to an excel document (unless the programme is already created on excell)

The Idea for this is to create an excell spreadsheet (COUPON) where the logic for soccer prediction is based on the following

If the in (VERY Dark Blue , Dark Blue) is playing any teaam except for a red coloured team , then it qualifies to be on the COUPON , If the team in light Blue is playing another in light blue then it qualifies for the coupon END This same Logic applies for under 2.5

Please send your details if you want more information , But I think I have been clear enough with my requirements
tafadzwa02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #2
Ancient Dragon
Achieved Level 70

Rep Power: 10 Ancient Dragon will become famous soon enoughAncient Dragon will become famous soon enough
Re: soccer statistics code/programme

I hope you are will PAY someone to write that. No one is going to do it for you for free.

There is no cow level (Diablo III)
If you never push yourself you will never improve (Diablo III)
Ancient Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #3
tafadzwa02

Re: soccer statistics code/programme

Yes , via Paypal unless in UK , then we can talk.This should be pretty simple since there are already lots of websites offering the same service for free.I just need a little bit of customisation to whats already there
tafadzwa02 is offline   Reply With Quote