RSS Feed
FORUM INDEX | TODAY'S POSTS | UNANSWERED THREADS | ADVANCED SEARCH

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 7:25 PM   #1
Freespace

Location: Korea, Shanghai, Canada, mainly move in those countries
Send a message via MSN to Freespace Send a message via Skype™ to Freespace
Smile Development Team Needed :: Freespace

Introduction

Hello my name is Kevin Jin, first to introduce my self why i am in this forum is because I am a graphic designer and want to work with many other people to make a program. Our team we made, Freespace, will need a lot of people, our team will be based on utilities and some sns products and also some gaming. We are planning on doing a project now but i need more developers to help me, the project is share my ideas, i cant spoil everything here, but it will be something like you to share your ideas with other people and also having the skill to organize and have something like a one note kind of thing built in. I am thinking of doing web developing not ios, or any other development, but later on, we might need one. If you are willing to join our project please leave stuff down below the thing... Sorry about the bad grammar and the non sense i wrote.

who is going to rake the job?

If you are willing to take e job for me there is only three requirements you are willing and you a confident to your self. I don't care how old you are or how young you are since i am just 14. But i have talked with many people thinking that this will be very successful. Please even i am 14 please don't underestimate me... (I heard that some where.....) and the last requirement is yo have at least have a simple site to show me that you are someone who really is amazing

So... I am interested, who do you need?

we need a web developer, i am going for like a Facebook kind of thing but the concept is a little bit different... Actually a lot.... I have some designs ready made on my laptop which currently... Is doomed... So... I will try to recover it as soon as possible and send you some designers of what i thought.... If you are interested... We don't need that much designer since i am a designer.... So .... Only one i guess? And anyone who think they can help.

thank you and happy new year

oh and... This project is going to be done on Skype if you are not in my place... So yeah... And also i need people who are willing to take this job. Not other just people who are going for something else, leave your Skype below
Freespace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 8:15 PM   #2
SteveO
Hobby Programmer

Re: Development Team Needed :: Freespace

Not enough detail. What is the pay? Is the pay immediate, or a promise once everything is successful? What resources are already allocated for the project? Do you have a development roadmap? You haven't thought this out entirely yet it seems from your post, so until you know for sure what is going on and what you need, get back to planning...at least, that's my recommendation.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 9:43 PM   #3
Freespace

Thanks for the suggestion, i went back planning.

We currently have all the graphic stuff, and we can give you all the programs you want.

And the pay will be decided after we have talked about it
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #4
SteveO
Hobby Programmer

That still doesn't answer the question as to what resources you already have and what still has to be done. If you want someone to shoot you a message about something, you need to give us more than just a bunch of cryptic information.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #5
Freespace

We have mothing quote done, only the graphic is done, this is a new project we just started like yesterday, we just need a programer to code your website and also help us